Crime Log 11/17 – 11/21

Thursday, Nov. 17

• Drug offense Johnson Hall, 801 W. Franklin – A male visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana.
  • Harassment Cabell Library, 901 Park Ave. – A male student advised that a known person threatened him.
  • Friday, Nov. 18
  • Petit larceny IHOP, 805 W. Grace St. – A female visitor advised that an unknown person(s) removed currency from an unsecured location.
  • Alcohol Violation At the corner of North Lombardy and West Grace streets – A male visitor was arrested for possession an open container of alcohol in public.

Saturday, Nov. 19

• Drug offense At the corner of North Harrison Street and West Grove Avenue – A male visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana.
  • Destruction of Property/Private 931 W. Leigh St. – A female victim was advised that her vehicle was damaged.
  • Alcohol violation 1513 Floyd Ave. – A male student was arrested for providing alcohol to a minor. Two male students were arrested for providing alcohol to a minor and underage consumption. Two male students and a female student were arrested for underage consumption.
  • Alcohol violation At the corner of North Harrison and West Broad streets – A male visitor was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and refusal to submit to a breath test.

Sunday, Nov. 20

• Alcohol violation 700 block of West Franklin Street – A female student was arrested for being drunk in public and underage consumption of alcohol.
  • Alcohol violation/drug offense Rhoads Hall, 710 W. Franklin St. – A male student was arrested for underage possession of alcohol and possession of marijuana.
  • Theft from motor vehicle 1106 W. Franklin St. – A victim reported that an unknown person(s) stole items from an unsecured vehicle.
  • Alcohol violation Johnson Hall, 801 W. Franklin St. – Two male students and a female student were arrested for underage alcohol violations.

Monday, Nov. 21

• Petit larceny Grace Harris Hall, 1015 Floyd Ave. – A female employee advised that an unknown person(s) removed items from an unsecured location.
  • Grand larceny Sports Medicine Building, 1300 W. Broad St. – A male student advised that an unknown person(s) removed a bike from an unsecured location.
  • Vandalism Cary Street Field, 1001 W. Cary St. – A male student advised that an unknown person(s) damaged his vehicle.
  • Grand larceny Cary Street Gym, 101 S. Linden St. – A male student advised that an unknown person(s) removed a bike from a secured location.

Compiled from VCU Police crime reports