Crime Log 11/3-7

Thursday, Nov. 3

• Grand larceny Siegel Center, 1200 W. Broad St. – A female student advised that an unknown person(s) removed items from a secured location.

Friday, Nov. 4

• Trespassing Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, 800 S. Cathedral St. – A male visitor was arrested for trespassing.
  • Larceny Cary Street Recreation Center, 911 W. Cary St. – No information available, change in case disposition.
  • Drug offense Rhoads Hall, 710 W. Franklin St. – Two male students were arrested for possession of marijuana and open container of alcohol.

Saturday, Nov. 5

• Weapons violation At the corner of West Broad and Laurel streets – A male visitor advised that a firearm was discharged in the intersection of Broad and Laurel.
  • Drug offense/Alcohol violation 912 W. Grace St. – A male visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana and open container of alcohol.
  • Alcohol violation At the corner of North Lombardy and West Broad streets – A male visitor was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.

Sunday, Nov. 6

• Alcohol violation Johnson Hall, 801 W. Franklin St. – A male student was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol.
  • Grand larceny IHOP, 805 W. Grace St. – A female employee advised that an unknown person(s) removed items an unsecured location.
  • Alcohol violation/drug offense 1300 W. Cary St. – A male visitor was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol and possession of marijuana.
  • Vandalism Sally Bell’s Kitchen, 708 W. Grace St. – A male visitor was arrested for vandalism.

Monday, Nov. 7

• Trespassing Ackell Residence Center, 1100 W. Broad St. – A male visitor was arrested for trespassing.
  • Burglary Piccola’s Pizza, 1100 W. Main St. – The victim reports that an unknown person(s) removed items from a secured location.