Crime Log

4/1

At the corner of North Shafer and West Franklin streets, a male visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana.

On the 700 block of West Main Street, two male visitors were arrested for possession of marijuana.

At Oliver Hall, 1001 W. Main St., a male student said he was assaulted by a known person.

4/2

On the 700 block of West Main Street, a male student was arrested for underage possession of alcohol and disorderly conduct.

On the 700 block of West Main Street, a male student was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol.

At the Barnes and Noble Bookstore, 1111 W. Broad St., a male visitor was arrested for three outstanding warrants, obtaining money by false pretenses and bad checks.

4/3

At Rhoads Hall, 710 W. Franklin St., a female student was arrested for possession of marijuana.

At 1000 Park Avenue, a male visitor was assaulted by a male student. The student was arrested by the Richmond Police Department for aggravated assault.

4/4

On the corner of Main and Cary streets, a male student visitor advised that he was robbed by an unknown person at an off-campus location.

On the 1400 block of West Marshall Street, a male visitor was arrested for possession of a stolen inspection sticker.

On the corner of Park Avenue and Harrison Street, two male students advised that an unknown person assaulted them.

At the SL Parking Lot, 900 Cumberland St., a male employee advised that an unknown person vandalized an emergency phone.

On the 1000 block of West Main Street, a male visitor was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol, identity fraud and resisting arrest.

At Gladding Residence Center, 711 W. Main St., a male student was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol.

At 7-Eleven, 1003 W. Grace St., a male visitor was arrested for drunk in public.

At Ramz Hall, 933 W. Broad St., a male student advised that an unknown person removed property from a secured location.

On the 1000 block of West Franklin Street, a male student was arrested for being drunk in public.

4/5

On the 1400 block of West Marshall Street, a male student was arrested for possession of a stolen inspection sticker.

At 108 S. Belvidere, a male student advised that a known person sent her harassing messages.

At the BP gas station, 600 W. Grace St., a male visitor was arrested for driving while intoxicated.

At 7-Eleven, 1003 W. Grace St., a male visitor was arrested for urinating in public, resisting arrest, forging a public document and identity theft.

At Gladding Residence Center, 711 W. Main St., a male student was arrested for possession of marijuana.

At 7-Eleven, 1101 W. Grace St., a male visitor was arrested for petit larceny.

At Gladding Residence Center, 711 W. Main St., a male employee advised that an unknown person discharged a fire extinguisher.

At 938 W. Grace St., a male employee advised that an unknown person damaged a state vehicle.

At 900 Catherine St., a female student advised that an unknown person vandalized a vehicle.

At 1107 W. Grace St., a male student advised that an unknown person vandalized a vehicle.

At the Cary Street Gym, 101 S. Linden St., a female student advised that an unknown person removed property from an unsecured location.

At the corner of Park Avenue and Harrison Street, two male students advised that an unknown person assaulted them.

On the 800 block of West Franklin Street, a male visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana and obstruction of justice.