Crime log

Crime Log

2/17

At the corner of Grace and Harrison streets, a female visitor was arrested for disorderly conduct.

At 1110 Grove Ave., a male and female visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana.

At Shafer Court Dining Center, 810 N. Cathedral St., a female visitor was arrested for disorderly conduct.

At the School of Engineering, 401 W. Main St., a male visitor was arrested for drunk in public

On the 900 block of West Grace St., a male visitor was arrested for obstruction of justice and identity theft to avoid arrest.

At Rhoads Hall, 710 W. Franklin St., a male student was arrested for underage possession and consumption of alcohol.

At Shafer Court Dining Center, 810 N. Cathedral St., a male visitor was arrested for trespassing.

At the VCU Police Department, 938 W. Grace St., a female student advised that a known person threatened her via the internet.

2/18

At Ramz Hall, 933 W. Broad St., a female student advised that an unknown person(s) removed property from a secured location.

At Gladding Residence Center, 711 W. Main St., a male and female visitor were arrested for possession of marijuana and obstruction justice.

2/19

At 407 Gilmer St., a female student advised that she was harassed by a known person.

At the School of Engineering, 401 W. Main St., a male visitor was arrested for drunk in public.

At 600 N. Lombardy St., a female student was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol.

At the Broad Street Parking Deck, 1111 W. Broad St., a male employee advised that an unknown person(s) sprayed paint on a building.

At Cary Street Residential College, 301 W. Cary St., a male visitor was arrested for trespassing.

At Student Commons, 907 Floyd Ave., a male employee advised that an unknown person(s) removed property from a secured location.

2/20

At the corner of West Franklin and North Laurel streets, a male visitor was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.

At Gladding Residence Center, 711 W. Main St., a female student advised that she was sexually assaulted by a known person.

On the 300 block of Boyd St., a male student was arrested for urinating in public.

2/21

At Ramz Hall, 933 W. Broad St., a male student was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol.

At 401 N. Harrison St., a female visitor advised that a male visitor and male student were assaulted by two unknown persons.

2/22

At the Millhiser House, 916 W. Franklin St., a male visitor and a female visitor were arrested for possession of an open alcoholic beverage container.

At the corner of West Broad and North Harrison streets, a male visitor was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and carrying a concealed weapon.

At Ramz Hall, 933 W. Broad St., a female student advised that she was assaulted by a known person.

At 710 W. Franklin St., four females were arrested for underage consumption of alcohol.

At the GS parking lot, 828 W. Grace St., a juvenile male visitor was arrested for assault on a police officer, resisting arrest, drunk in public and underage possession of alcohol.

At the BP Gas Station, 600 W. Grace St., a female visitor was arrested for obstruction of justice.

At Brandt Hall, 710 W. Franklin St., a male student advised that an unknown person(s) removed property from its location.

2/23

At the Broad & Belvidere Dorms, 700 W. Broad St., a male student was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of an institution.