Crime log

9/13

On the 900 block of West Grace Street, A male visitor was arrested for Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol.

On the corner of South Pine and West Main streets, a male student advised that an unknown vehicle hit him.

On the 900 block of Cumberland Street, a male student was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to sell, possession of a Schedule II drug, driving under the influence of drugs and refusal of blood test.

At Student Commons, 907 Floyd Ave, a male student reported that an unknown person removed property from unsecured location.

On the 900 block of West Main Street, a female student reported that an unknown vehicle damaged another vehicle.

At the corner of Norton and Marshall streets, a male student was arrested for Underage Possession of Alcohol.

At Brandt Hall, 710 W. Franklin St., A male student was arrested for Underage Possession of Alcohol.

At Gladding Residence Center, 711 W. Main St., a male student was arrested for trespassing.

Also at Gladding Residence Center, a female student reported that an unknown person removed property from unsecured location.

9/14

At VCU Police Headquarters, 938 W. Grace St., a male student was arrested for underage possession of alcohol.

At Gladding Residence Center, 711 W. Main St., two female students advised that they were assaulted by each other.

At West Grace Street Housing 701 W. Grace St., a male visitor was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and driving on a suspended license.

At 7-11, 1101 W. Main St., a male visitor was arrested for felony petit larceny and possession of an open container of alcohol.

At Shafer Dining Center, 810 N. Cathedral St., a male student advised that an unknown person removed various items from their unsecured location.

Also at Shafer Dining Center, a male employee reported that a male was in possession of a stolen bicycle and marijuana cigarette.

In Monroe Park, a male visitor was arrested for Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute within 1,000 feet of a School and Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute.

Also in Monroe Park, a female and male visitor were arrested for possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, possession of cocaine with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.