Crime log 9/9

9/1

At 711 W. Main St., two male visitors were arrested for Possession of Marijuana.

On the 700 block of West Main Street, a female visitor was arrested for underage possession of alcohol.

On the 1200 block of West Marshall Street, two female visitors were arrested for possession of marijuana.

On the 300 block of North Laurel Street, two male visitor were arrested for simple assault.

On the 800 block of West Grace Street, a male visitor was arrested for aggressive solicitation (Ed. note: “solicitation” generally refers to aggressive panhandling.)

At Cabell Library, a male visitor was arrested for identity fraud.

9/2

In the NN parking lot at the corner of West Grace and North Harrison streets, a male visitor was arrested for domestic assault.

A female employee reported that an unknown person vandalized a wall of the Roberts Alumni House at 724 W. Franklin St.

In the School of Arts building at 1000 W. Broad St., a female visitor advised that a male looked under a bathroom stall.

9/3

At the intersection of Kinney and Clay streets, a female visitor was arrested for drunk in public and possession of marijuana.

In the Life Sciences Building at 1000 W. Cary St., a male employee reported that an unknown person falsely summoned a fire apparatus.

At 1111 Grove Ave., a male student reported that he was robbed at an off-campus location.  Richmond Police Department responded to the incident.

9/4

At the corner of West Broad and Goshen streets, a male visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana.

9/5

At the corner of West Clay and North Belvidere streets, a male visitor was arrested for felony larceny.

At the corner of North Harrison and West Main streets, a female visitor was arrested for drinking In public.

At the corner of Park Avenue and North Harrison Street, a female visitor was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol.

At Brandt Hall, located at 700 W. Franklin St., two male students were arrested for possession of marijuana.

9/6

On the 100 block of West Grace Street, a male visitor was arrested for possession of an open container of alcohol.

At Edo Squid, located at 411 N. Harrison St. a male visitor was arrested for damage to personal property and resisting arrest.

At Shafer Court, located at 200 N. Shafer St., a male visitor was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol, refusal of a breath/blood test and possession of an open container of alcohol in public.

At the corner of North Norton and West Marshall streets, a female visitor was arrested for simple assault and disorderly conduct.

On the 900 block of Floyd Avenue, a male student reported that an unknown person sold a fraudulent laptop.