Crime Log

– Compiled from VCU Police reports

8/1

At the corner of Belvidere and Main streets, a male visitor was arrested for underage possession of alcohol.

Outside the Franklin Street Gym at 817 W. Franklin St., a male visitor was arrested for Drunk in Public.

8/2

Two male visitors were arrested for Possession of an Open Alcohol Container in Public at a GRTC bus stop bench on the 1000 block of West Grace Street.

8/3

A male student was arrested at Stuffy’s at 411 N. Harrison St. on charges of harassment by computer and causing a telephone to ring with intent to annoy.

A male visitor was arrested in Monroe Park for possession of an open alcohol container in public.

8/4

A female visitor at VCU Police Headquarters at 938 W. Grace St. was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.

8/5

On the corner of West Broad and Bowe streets, a male was arrested for petite larceny and possession of a concealed weapon.

8/6

A male student advised that he was struck in a hit-and-run by an unknown person(s) in an unknown vehicle outside the Cary Street Gym at 911 W. Cary St.

Outside the Pollak building at 325 N. Harrison St., a female visitor advised that an unknown person harassed her via text messages.

8/8

On the corner of North Ryland and West Franklin streets, a male visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana.

At 1006 W. Franklin St., a male visitor was arrested for possession of an open alcohol container.

At the Village Cafe on 1001 W. Grace St., a male visitor was arrested for assault, disorderly conduct, obstructing justice and resisting arrest.

Outside the Cary & Belvidere dorms at 301 W. Cary St., a female student was arrested for possession of heroin, driving under the influence of drugs and hit and run.

8/11

On the 500 block of West Broad Street, a male visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana.

A female visitor was arrested for trespassing and identity fraud at Shafer Court Dining Center at 810 N. Cathedral Pl.

8/12

129 N. Hancock St. A female student was arrested for Underage Possession of Alcohol.

8/13

At the corner of West Broad and North Monroe streets, a male visitor was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and resisting arrest.

At 620 W. Main St, a male visitor was arrested for Possession of Marijuana.

8/14

At an off-campus residence on the 2500 block of Grove Avenue, a male student advised that he was robbed. Richmond Police Department responded to the incident.

At 1200 W. Marshall St, a female visitor was arrested for Possession of Marijuana.

8/15

At 417 W. Grace St., a male visitor was arrested for possession of an open alcoholic container in public.

At 114 N. Morris St., a female student advised that he was robbed at an off-campus location. Richmond Police Department responded to the incident.

8/16

A male visitor was arrested at 1102 W. Grace St. for possession of an open alcoholic container in public.

On the 1000 block of W. Cary St., a male visitor was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol.

8/17

A male employee advised that an unknown person(s) damaged a state vehicle in the NN parking lot at 500 N. Harrison St.

8/20

At the corner of South Linden and West Main streets, a male visitor was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and refusal of a breath test.

8/21

A male visitor was arrested for disorderly conduct outside Club Escape on 812 W. Grace St.

A female visitor was arrested for being drunk in public in Monroe Park.

A male visitor was arrested for Possession of an open alcohol container in public on the corner of North Ryland and West Grace streets.

8/22

At 1117 Grove Avenue, a female visitor was arrested for underage possession and consumption of alcohol.

At Gladding Residence Center at 711 W. Main St., Gladding Residence Center, a male visitor was arrested for trespassing.

8/23

At 104 S. Pine St., a female visitor was arrested for underage possession and consumption of alcohol.

8/24

At the Gladding Residence Center at 711 W. Main St., a male visitor was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.