Upcoming Sports Events

NCAA

Monday, Oct. 18

Rowdy Rams meeting, 7 p.m.
After adding 30 0members during Friday night’s Ram Madness, the Rowdies will hold their third meeting of the school year in the Student Commons Richmond Salon II.

Friday, Oct. 22

Women’s soccer at James Madison, 7 p.m.
The Rams lost for the first time in almost a month, 2-1 on the road against Delaware. With Hofstra (4-2-0) right on their heels in the CAA standings, the Rams have a chance to pull away, playing a team that’s 1-4-2 since Sept. 25.

Volleyball vs. James Madison, 7 p.m.
The Rams put an end to a seven-game losing streak by traveling to UNC Wilmington and handing the Seahawks their seventh straight loss in the CAA. The Rams will try to top that by beating James Madison, which has lost four of its past six.

Men’s soccer at James Madison, 7 p.m.
Tim O’Sullivan’s squad get a break from their conference schedule, sort of. After winning three straight CAA games, the Rams will travel to College Park, Md. to face the Terrapins in their only game of the weekend. While the Terps are typically a powerhouse, a three-game losing streak has dropped them to No. 21 in the polls.

Field hockey at William & Mary 7 p.m.
VCU gave top-ranked William & Mary a scare, playing them to a 1-0 tie at Cary Street Field on Saturday. They go from playing the best team in the nation to one of the two best teams in the CAA. The Tribe are undefeated in the conference but are trying to bounce back from being pounded 6-2 by Duke.