Intramural Results (Sept. 29, 2004)

With a good mix of action to start things off, this was a good week for our intramural athletes.

Last Wednesday, in the flag football Co-Rec division, DPT 007 gets an easy one over Pharmacy 2007 by forfeit. Sports Phis beat MHA Suits 21-6. The Articulators pounded the Kwik-E-Martyrs 38-6, and PT 2006 edged Team Cummins 8-7.

The flag football, Men’s B division had Team Nicholas airing it out against ABC All-Stars 30-0, and the Beast had a close call versus Team Yudson, 21-20.

Also on Wednesday in the Indoor Soccer Co-Rec division, Free Agent CR W beat Panthers 6-4, M2 CR clipped M3 4-3, Monster Cat terrorized M1 5-0, and Adcenter FC got by Team Huffman by a score of 7-2.

In Thursday flag football action, South Hill Select beat up on P-Cubed 40-0 in MCV Men’s division. Ditka got over on D4 by default. The Scrubs shutout Team Vanderveer 6-0, and the Gunners unloaded on the M1 Gunners in a 28-6 win.

Indoor Soccer’s Co-Rec division was nasty as the Dirty Caban Crew beat Free Agent CR H by default. Team Rodrigez downed Team Mikesell 4-2. Free Agent CR H put the Novocain on Dentistry 8-5, and Team Liu Liu defeated the Jaguars 8-4.

Flag football was rained out Monday and Tuesday.

But in the Monday’s indoor soccer games, D1 Decay beat Team Hunsucker 7-4 in the Men’s A division. Anponsem FC bested Team O’Leary 8-1, Samba got by M2 6-3 and in their second game of the night, Anponsem FC served the D1 Raw Dawgs 7-1.

Team Griggs of Indoor Men’s B division faced MSA, and won 7-5. Free Agent M put down The Revolution 9-3 followed by Team Marcelle beating Delta Chi 6-2. The late game was a nail biter, with Free Agent M and Bad News Bears tying 1-1.