The CT Staff

EXECUTIVE EDITOR

Katharine DeRosa

Katharine is a junior double majoring in economics and mass communications with a concentration in print and online journalism. She has a passion for all types of reporting and local media. In her free time, Katharine plays for VCU’s Ultimate Frisbee team, watches “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” and bakes various gluten free treats.

Twitter: @KatharineDeRosa

[email protected]

MANAGING EDITOR

Grace McOmber

Grace is a senior majoring in political science with a concentration in civil rights and liberties, and minoring in both media studies and general business. She can envision herself going down a number of different paths after graduation, but hopes to always incorporate writing into her future career. In her free time, Grace enjoys embroidery, curating oddly specific music playlists and thrifting vintage furniture.

[email protected] 

NEWS EDITOR

Katrina Lee

[email protected]

SPORTS EDITOR

Arrick Wilson

Arrick is a freshman majoring in mass communications with a concentration in    Journalism. Arrick is an avid sports fan who enjoys all sports, including his favorite basketball. In his free time, Arrick enjoys watching The Office and various sports events. Arrick also has his own sports blog he started in 9th grade. After college, Arrick inspires to one day become a professional sports journalist on any major platform.

Instagram: @arrickwilson
Twitter: @ArrickWilson
Website

[email protected]

SPECTRUM EDITOR

Gabriela de Camargo Gonçalves

[email protected]

OPINIONS EDITOR

Ishaan Nandwani

[email protected]

PHOTO EDITOR

Kaitlyn Fulmore

[email protected]

AUDIENCE EDITOR

Anna Chen

ILLUSTRATIONS EDITOR

Sarah Brady

[email protected]

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS

[email protected]

Gabrielle Wood — Art Director 
Gabi is a senior majoring in graphic design. She loves making posters, playing guitar and singing along to David Bowie. After college, she hopes to travel, work in the music industry as a designer and play guitar in an all-girl rock band.

Instagram: @graphicsbygw

Jayce Nguyen — Designer

Jayce is a senior majoring in graphic design with a deep-seated love for ice hockey, queer narratives, and serif typefaces. Making fan edits on Tumblr in middle school has somehow led to him working at the CT as a designer in college. After graduation, he hopes to get involved in the video game industry.

Instagram: @jayce.nguyen

Madison Tran — Designer

Madison is a sophomore majoring in graphic design. She plans to pursue a career in design for publishing media and is an aspiring art director. Madison likes to spend her free time collecting candles and rewatching “Taylor Swift’s Reputation Stadium Tour” on Netflix.

Instagram: @mads.gdes

Bailey Wood — Designer

Bailey is a senior majoring in communication arts. In her free time, she loves taking care of her houseplants and trying (and failing) to learn how to play bass. She hopes to merge her interests in illustration and design by pursuing a career in publication work, editorial design, and editorial illustration.

Instagram: @baileymaxine

Portfolio: https://baileymaxine.com