Black men swoop in to save white women, abandoning black women

llustration by Steck Von

Alexia Holloway, Contributing Writer

Since the days of slavery, black men have been punished for standing up for black women. If a male slave stood up for a female slave, he could be beaten or killed. If a slavemaster took a male slave’s wife to rape, he could not protect her or he would be severely punished.

Over time, black men have been conditioned to withhold their protection from black women. This is a complete contradiction to the white woman’s “damsel in distress” archetype — stemmed by the release of the 1915 film “The Birth of a Nation.” Because of this, black men have neglected to protect black women in an effort to protect white women.

Recently, YesJulz, a white female online personality, has made a name for herself with her racially-charged antics, such as an offbeat freestyle that implied black women did not like her because of her large synthetic butt. Her comments have been endorsed by black men including LeBron James and Soulja Boy.

After YesJulz’s appearance on the “Easily Offended” podcast, she and battle rapper, Murda Mook, have caught a large amount of internet hate. On the podcast, she attempted to explain away her antics over the past few years. While she was there, Murda Mook told her that she was allowed to say the N-word. I was appalled when YesJulz accused two widely admired black women — social media strategist Karen Civil and media personality Scottie Beam — of being upset that she was performing at Rolling Loud, “the world’s largest hip-hop festival.” Murda Mook said nothing.

Black women are able to defend themselves. Nevertheless, there have been recent cases in which black women are physically brutalized while black men just sat around. A young black woman was knocked unconscious by a black man in Miami. Instead of helping her, black men ran to put a camera in her face and laugh at her. An elderly black woman was kicked in the face by a young black man on the subway last week. Black men continued to record the incident instead of defending her. A video was released showing a black woman being viciously attacked by a white man outside of bar. The black man recording the video did not even put the phone down to check on her.

These common examples of average black men failing to protect and defend black women make Murda Mook’s cringeworthy defense of YesJulz possible. His defense of her reflects a disappointing reality in the black community: Black women can be assaulted directly in front of black men and nothing will be done. However, when white women catch heat on the internet for disrespecting black people in general, black men throw their capes on to save them from themselves.

Daniel Caesar came out the day after YesJulz spoke on the podcast and chastised black people for criticizing her. He questioned the ridicule she was receiving and attempted to reprimand black people by rhetorically asking, “Why is it that we’re allowed to be disrespectful and rude to everybody else and when anybody returns any type of energy to us?”

This same attitude was not reciprocated for black female comedian, JessHilarious. After saying she felt “threatened” because Sikh men were on the same plane as her, the internet justifiably tore her apart. While I do believe Jess deserves the criticism she has been getting, I have not seen black men run to defend her or protect her. Jess offended another community to the extent that YesJulz offended the black community. But black men are not coming to Jess’ defense the way they are with Julz, despite Jess being part of their own community.

Perhaps the historical framing of white women as docile and weak versus black women as strong and overpowering drives black men to turn a blind eye when white women disrespect black culture and black women.

Georgetown University released a study in 2018 that examined the lack of protection that black girls experience in childhood. “Girlhood Interrupted: The Erasure of Black Girls’ Childhood” explains how from childhood, black girls are seen as needing less nurture and protection compared to white girls. This can lead to the adultification of young black girls, who are subsequently given harsher disciplinary consequences in school and the criminal justice system compared to white girls.

“The most unprotected woman in America is the black woman.” As a black woman, this Malcolm X quote resonates with me in such a sobering way. Being a black woman means fighting a constant societal battle. Between white supremacy and sexism, black women only have each other.

White supremacy is often cited as a factor that prevents black people from progressing. Yet, white supremacy would have no foothold in the community if black men did not encourage it. Black men who refuse to defend and support black women allow white supremacy to fester and prevail in the community by giving it exactly what it thrives off of: division. The first step to building a stronger black society is black men rebelling against white supremacy and standing up for the black women who constantly fight for them.

158 Comments

1. This is a highly racist article that is literally promoting segregation. “Black men should only date black women” YOU are the racist.

• Why doesn’t everyone throw a fit when black women move to California and make adult films with white men for money? A black woman can date whoever she wants and noone says nothing about it. Black women do not support black men while they are trying to gain success and make a living but when he becomes successful and rich all of a sudden he’s good enough for a black woman. Black women have been conditioned by the welfare system and a man has to give her more than the government is already giving her. A black man shouldn’t have to feel guilty for dating white women because afterall atleast most of them carry themselves as women and not act like men or overpowering. Black men have been telling black women about their smart mouth and disrespectful attitudes for decades but they still want to ignore the facts and blame it on a white woman. I personally think you are racist and a person can date whoever they want to.

• 1. Our mouth. Yes he is correct. Stop protesting for them. Let the fathers of the women they love kill them.
        2. Stop talking back. Let the black man emotionally and physically abuse you.
        3. Stop having babies. Get off welfare and leave the kids with him. He did help make them. He just doesnt want to take care of them
        4. Stop supporting them. Like sports, music, movies, and businesses
        5. Stop worshipping his gift. Because size really doesnt matter. Over time it stop working. And who wants to look at a dried up turd. And one day all men will have a gift. Plastic Surgery lol
        6. Stop putting your sons first. Put more into your daughters. Education is key and they will be the ones to take care of you. And would never put you down
        7. Stop taking care of them. You work he should too
        8. Stop talking about the women they chose to date. When they call you to tell you she called them the n-word. Tell them to be a good house boy and they should no their place.
        9. Stop praying for them. They would throw you into hell to save any other race of women.
        10. Stop talking bad about white men because thats all we hear. Nothing about the white woman even tho they call cops more.
        Its time that we stop telling our black daughters to love and support black men. Its time for black men to stop telling their daughters. To not bring home a white man. Because today’s black men treat us worst

• Wow!!!!1st, for most indeed you are a prime example of what Willie Lynch & Jim Crowe designed. And shame on you to encourage your poison and teachings to other black women, especially talking bad about black little boy’s. Indeed it’s people like you that’s a disgrace to black people as a whole. Your are very rude, dark, and evil and the demons are alive and well with in you. Hopefully, you seek some counseling because God/The most high knows that you need it. Smdh. So sincerely, Mack

• @Dutchess AMEN. Black men want Black women to coddle them, nurture them, be the ride-or-die chick that he can take all his frustrations out on…while giving her no protection, provision, or security. But the moment he makes a come up (off of that Black woman’s sacrifices for him), after investing very little, will drop her for a White woman or any other race EXCEPT Black.

Why is it that every woman from every other race is taken care of and protected by men?? When Black women require it; she’s a bitch, a gold digger, prostitute. Then you have ignorant men like @Travis that fail to realize that Black women are masculine because we have been forced to fend for ourselves and become the providers and protectors BECAUSE OUR BLACK MEN FAILED TO DO SO.

Then they stupidly ask why we get angry when a Black man does all of this for a White woman. Black men still have the slave mentality; massa brainwashed y’all into believing the White woman is a prize when she is weaker and more savage than the White man that is killing you off.

• The truth hurts. I also stopped supporting Black men in every way because she right. I no longer socialize, nor support, nor do I accept Black men who come to Black women with nothing wanting us to accept their sorry ass excuses for mostly their own downfalls

• @Joe vicious and @Dara- WHY are Black women single mothers??? Because they gave sorry ass disrespectful Black men that act like you a chance.

Black women are the strongest breed on this planet…At least they are strong enough to not run away from their responsibility. Unlike the countless Black men that abandon their seed because they are weak and cowards.

So, who REALLY is the bitch in this scenario? I think it may be you Joe…

• @DeezDee Zlumberg THAT pendulum swings BOTH ways. Black men as a collective in this country no longer socialize, nor support, nor do accept Black women who come to Black men with nothing wanting us to accept their sorry ass excuses for mostly their own downfalls, bastard children, excess weight issues emotional baggage.

• It actually don’t. I’m a white man, and alot of races Like Black men. They’re kind of like Alpha males. The only reason yall dont like them is because yall cant get your way.So you name call them and name bash them. But yall quick to get mad when someone don’t like your ass. I just see so much hypocrisy in the whole Black Women logic. Yall want people to kiss your ass but bash your own men. And then call Black Men trash? No wonder yall the most undesired race of women.

• Your a blackman your vernacular gives you away pussy! I attract more more Europeans and other races than I do black men which is good for me seeing I don’t want you whoremonger, child support paying, STD having, Down Low AIDS spreading, weak ass excuse for men ass motherfuckers anyway… bitch keep sucking the white manS dick a begging for crums I love my pink dick man..fuck nigger.. white bitches can have your bum ass niggas black men been trash we need them white cum buckets bitches to take out the trash anyway they can hit the dumps with your asses let that saying goes birds of a feather flock together!Lmao White men not worshiping your black asses reverse the narrative you have the truth let it sink in..Your pathetic black ass need to go kill yourself.. Quit coming for black women shit is getting old new gig the old one isn’t shit..

• Do you mean black men that don’t marry? Have high HIV, STDs, felonies children by multiple women including your mother’s when you’re 50 60 and 70 years old.

Black men are a bunch of collective losers. You’re the only man that don’t provide protect lead build a legacy you act like fools and end up with nothing.

The inheritance of black poverty: It’s all about the men
          https://www.brookings.edu/research/the-inheritance-of-black-poverty-its-all-about-the-men/

• U got a bunch of uneducated, ignorant , mammals commenting with their inferiority complexes . Racist , ignorant , lack social skills and probably haven’t travelled outside of their neighborhood . White guys probably got the weakest genetic code,there pineal gland is calcified , and just the presence of a blk man make them insecure . When u say blk men are dumb just look at the WH and who’s parading around as president . His parents committed the first admissions scandal.. from Obama to trump go figure ! The indigenous beings to gods earth taught the world math and science . Lastly love is love it’s one human race the color construct is all a facade to make money . I personally love blk women flaws and all and that depends on the individual ,they simply the most beautiful creatures on the earth that’s why all five major beauty pageant blk women hold the crowns . They age so gracefully too white men and women start looking elderly in there late 20’s often 50 year old blk ppl look younger than white folk in there 20’s.. I know I do and I’m 48. They got no pigmentation and not natural to the earth so the sun ☀️ ravished there skin and health .

• You’re the only group of men that live off women. You are the laughing stock of all races of men. All of the other races have gone past you you are at the bottom of the food chain worried about poor trashy white women and you end up with nothing you’re women have turned their back on you you no longer have support your fools

• A racist coward behind a computer. Keep on believing the hype thinking that all black men date poor fat traylor trash. Only if you and any other hater talking about black men knew.

• I’m a Blackman I work a career job, pay my taxes and take care my children and teach them right from wrong. I know I’m intelligent and very attractive. So what can you say about me? Nothing all you can do is display your inferiority when you white folks are in my presence. Because the true Creator and Dominant Alpha Male is The Blackman. That’s why we are more desired by your white women or counterparts. We are better endowed and extremely good Lovers. So let’s just say that We are all just people and Created equal. No matter what flaws we have. There are individuals in everybody race but You cant define me or my livelihood bc of what another Blackman has not Achieved in life. I wont allow anyone to define me. Im.strong Black and Successful!

• What black men do to black women they also do the white women they take your money they take you under they cheat on you and leave you with baby 95.8% of biracial children are left to be raised by Paul white 84.5% of biracial children are in the Foster Care Program because nobody wants them and no children around welfare

• Actually I think that a lack of Father’s mail Direction and leaving all of the responsibilities on black women alone while black men act irresponsible is the downfall of the black community. Black men don’t provide don’t protect don’t lead don’t father don’t husband don’t mentor don’t do anything for black women children or the black community. When you get on your feet and many times when you’re not on your feet all you do is Chase white women you’re at the bottom of the food chain in the even the immigrants have passed you. Black men look foolish

• Black men and women. Both demographics. Compared to other men black men marry tje least. I believe their marriage rate is 32%. Based off of pew research study.

• Believe It or Not 68% of African American men are single. Black men are the only race of men that don’t marry. Black man comes from a failed patriarch, therefore they don’t know how to be men ohata love. You’ve been pushed out of the corporate,service, gov’t. You chase white women and sex but as a collective group you’re at the bottom of the food chain black women have done far better than you despite the fact that you abandon your children at almost an 80% rate black men are a bunch of losers

• Here you go saying stupid shit again. Lmao I cant for the life of me understand why yall dont understand why men dont like yall. You hate your own kind. Black men get killed and harassed everyday in the streets and have to come back home to yall foul mouth assess. I see why they date outside they race.

• Black men bring a lot of things on themselves. A lot of things you do a self sabotaging which is why you’re at the bottom of the food chain even the immigrants have passed you. You look like fools

• Hello Dee Dee..sorry.that you feel that way,but stereo-typing every black man won’t solve the problem..it will only create more distance,and misunderstandings

• Why are you acting like you don’t know your history. You never heard of cointelpro? You bitches did not support the men that was about protecting you.

2. Oh boy….here we go – the poor innocent black woman is being attacked by everyone (to include black men) – but yet she has no part in her own demise by continuing to accept and make excuses for hoodrat behavior. This article is pure rubbish. The black woman has been falling for the okie done for years now – first by the white man and his welfare handouts in the 60s (the encouraged abandonment of black men in the house) and now by this feminist recruitment by white women to overthrow their own men in power. Y’all are a hot mess and you will never learn because you keep making excuses and taking zero accountability for your own situation.

• Nobody is more irresponsible for their own women and children and communities than black males you are failures. I watch the immigrants go past you and less than 30 years and even day make you look like the laughingstock you’re at the bottom of the food chain. They laughed at you and say you chase fat white women that no white men wants

3. “This can lead to the adultification of young black girls, who are subsequently given harsher disciplinary consequences in school and the criminal justice system compared to white girls”. You had the nerve to write that garbage? I’ll dare you to walk a mile in black mens shoes, then you’ll witness the real BS that black men have to put up with 24/7 and not the whinging BS that you just vomited into cyber space! Oh BTW, BLACK Men have heard you loud and clear every time you “black queens” tell us you’re so “strong”, “independent” and “DON’T NEED NO MAN”. So if that’s the case,PROTECT YOUR DAMN SELF!

• When black women made that remark that’s because black men act irresponsible. Let’s be honest black men don’t provide, protect,nor lead. That happened because black men’s fathers decided they wanted to be a responsible and not raise their children or be a part of their children’s karma. You also have black women that don’t want to deal with black men anymore because of what you do you put white women and other races on a pedestal so you get back what you put out. How dare they broke black man come to me and tell me that a white woman took him for his money and now he wants a sister. I tell then he’ll know you go right back where you were with your poor white trash

• I found a white man to protect me since you buckled under the white man and kissed his ass and married his poor white trash for 20 years only to end up with nothing

Don’t you look like a fool? Although kiss in the white man’s ass to be with a fat trashy white woman and now you have nothing but poor health no children no money

4. Many of these posters mimic the rhetoric of white-male supremacists. The fact that you have people on here attempting to justifying that videotaping an assault and actively doing nothing to stop the assault is some how okay is sickening and disgusting. Furthermore, to some how insinuate that a black woman (or anybody for that matter) deserves this treatment, sickens me to my stomach. To somehow insinuate that the former is related “accountability” or “dating” is gaslighting pathetic and demonstrates the exact cowardice the author highlights in her article. I think we need to come to the conclusion that a black woman can get ran over by a car and a black man will sit and watch her die, take pictures and laugh. In all likelihood, it will be a black men running her over. Let this happen to a white woman and they’re on the phone calling 911. Race should not be a factor in whether you decide to help someone in a percarious situation, but, unfortunately, in the United States, race is THE determining factor. I think there needs to be a realization that the United States has become a dangerous place for Black women to reside. Black women need to let go of the expectations that black men are going to protect you, but they additionally need to stop caring about the issues and violence against Black men. Ava Duvernay, I’m looking at you. How many times do a group of people have to throw you under the bus before you get it. If reading the comments above aren’t proof….let me spell it out BLACK MENT DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU. BLACK MEN HATE YOU. THE UNITED STATES HATES YOU AND YOU NEED TO GIVE UP ON ALL OF THEM AND PROTECT YOURSELF BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND A SAFE LOCATION. This is why so many black women are traveling today TO A FIND WAY TO LEAVE. Black men do not need black women. Let them rely on other races for support. Soon, they’ll have to anyways, black women will not be around.

• I agree. I bet most of these negative comment’s are from black men let alone white females. It’s sad that others get those cry baby something with a curse word. But, we are looked at as trash by our own men and the rest of the world. I hate it! I stay away from them and especially white woman. I was lied on by one and she cried about it and made me look like the evil witch of the neighborhood because I didn’t want to be bother with her emotional ass.
      Whether they’re nice or not…I don’t care. I keep to myself. I don’t trust them at all!!! And not all black men are bad but I stay away too.

• Most black men go to black women to use you and leave you with nothing and then move on to the next woman

Less than 6% of black men are the Breadwinners in their families so why would you marry a bunch of losses or even date them

5. Many of these posters mimic the rhetoric of white-male supremacists. The fact that you have people on here attempting to justifying that videotaping an assault and actively doing nothing to stop the assault is some how okay is sickening and disgusting. Furthermore, to some how insinuate that a black woman (or anybody for that matter) deserves this treatment, sickens me to my stomach. To insinuate that the former is related to “accountability” or “dating” is gaslighting pathetic and demonstrates the exact cowardice the author highlights in her article. I think we need to come to the conclusion that a black woman can get ran over by a car and a black man will sit and watch her die, take pictures and laugh. In all likelihood, it will be a black men running her over. Let this happen to a white woman and they’re on the phone calling 911. Race should not be a factor in whether you decide to help someone in a percarious situation, but, unfortunately, in the United States, race is THE determining factor. I think there needs to be a realization that the United States has become a dangerous place for Black women to reside. Black women need to let go of the expectations that black men are going to protect them, but, additionally, they need to stop caring about the issues and violence against Black men. Ava Duvernay, I’m looking at you. How many times do a group of people have to throw you under the bus before you get it. If reading the comments above aren’t proof….allow me spell it out for you BLACK MEN DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU, THEY NEVER HAVE. BLACK MEN HATE YOU. SHUT THEM OUT. THE UNITED STATES HATES YOU AND YOU NEED TO GIVE UP ON ALL OF THEM AND PROTECT YOURSELF BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY UNTIL YOU ARE ABLE TO FIND A SAFE LOCATION. This is why so many black women are traveling today TO A FIND WAY TO LEAVE. Black men do not need black women. Let them rely on other races for support. Soon, they’ll have to anyways, black women will not be around.

6. Above agreed. Also what Black men get wrong is that black women are leaving the U.S. due to romantic prospects…wrong… they’re leaving because there tried of constantly being thrown under the bus by their asses. Black women are TIRED of going online and seeing thread after thread and tweet after tweet of Black men’s unprovoked attacks against black women. Trust and believe for whatever accomplishment a black women has there is a black man behind her waiting to stab her in the black and tear her down. That’s what they do best. We HEARD you loud and clear. Your struggles are not our struggles. From now on police brutally….not our problem….mass incarceration that affect black men not our problem. Also stop birthing Black boys!!! You’re doing nothing but contributing to the problem. Eventually, between a declining birth rate, black men breeding themselves out and mass incarceration they won’t be around for much longer anyway. Without Black women, Black men don’t exist, but they’ve forgotten about that. With one procedure, we can erase their existence. I am CONSTANTLY on guard around black men. I don’t trust them. They are evil and pose great danger to our mental health. They like to ignore those issues and posit all problems down to interracial relationships. I don’t give a damn about that! I need to protect my mental health from people actively attempting to destroy me. Black men pose the same threat to Black women as white supremacist, they’re NO DIFFERENT. They’re one in the same. Do what you all have to and collect your coins and leave the US. That way you won’t have to put up with Black men’s BS. They’ll have to rely on each other, white women, latinas etc. since they have so many options …let those groups cape for their evil asses. As the poster above said Black men don’t need or value you. It’s time to give up on them and invest in yourself. They’ve permanently burned their bridges with black women and the damages are permanent. and by the way I’m not a feminist, I have no kids and I’m not on welfare but thank you assuming that I’m a hot mess you fucking POS…

• I worked in larges groups of black people and I learned one huge lesson. Black people (men in particular) ARE NOT COOL. They are assholes. They NEVER..and I do mean NEVER…stop offering dick to black women. And I’m talking on the job. I can’t imagine the sexual pressure outside of work in black social settings. Black men’s behavior regarding the personal space of black women is in a word….despicable. If I didn’t hate black people as much as I do, I wold almost feel sorry these women. I would just sit back and watch the women put up resistance to sexual advances and then get called out for them by the black men. To an untrained observers of monkeys this would seem like play. But I saw the tension an anxiety build up on my troops of chimps. The break out of chimp squawking always felt on the razors edge. The reason the black community is hated by so many and most of all by yours truly….is you have ZERO gallantry in your men and your women are not demure. You have all game and ZERO court. You’re nothing. And now you n!56ers and your awful awful culture are invading my white women and my white spaces. And I thank God more and more that your abortion rates are so high. You are an unpleasant, uncouth, loud, obnoxious, rude, violent people that show respect only when the white man puts a boot to your neck. You lack all the social graces and intellectual qualities that compromise the elements of advanced civilization. If you were sitting pretty right next to us white people, you’d be throwing shit and each other and hanging burning tire recklessness around each other necks like your fellow African savages. If it wasn’t for white sluts popping out Tyrone’s bastard n!gglets, there would be no hope for you race. The best of you, that is inside you…..IS US. We are a sacrificing our women to civilize you shit brains. And I’m telling you….it is all because your men…..CAN’T STOP OFFERING DICK!!!! You have no vision for your race and no manners among your people. There is no chivalry in your men and no virtue among your women. Though, as I observed I could see that your women can and do respond to PROPER respect of her dignity. You don’t respect your women, because you don’t respect their sexual purity. So you all act like the pack of monkeys you are. You throw books at teachers, you dance on your school desks, you make noise everywhere you go, you’re violent, you agitate each other and above all…..you make each other anxious and nervous and titchy and this leads to explosive outbursts of emotion. You are…and UNCALM….people. The only time you act right is when white people are in control. Which I why I laugh every time I see an obedient good n!56er boy on his invisible white pussy leash as he walks past me with his white trash coalburning girlfriend. I say, well if the cops, courts and the KKK couldn’t civilize you, I guess the white pussy thirst will settle you apes down……and IT IS!!!!! Black men use the race card to pussy beg and shame white women onto their backs. I guess finally they feel power. Or they feel they have worth because the white man’s pussy is now his. It’s truly pathetic. Black men are not loyal and many white women are finding that out after their lives are ruined with little Tyrone Jr. strapped to their hips. NO white man will have her after that and no black man is going to raise a bastard halfbreed. So your black man are extremely TOXIC on all accounts. Keep your fucking dicks in your fucking pants, show some loyalty, and lead your women with a vision for your race and family then maybe you got something……..awww…sorry…that is what we white supremacists do. I guess you are fucked. And your poison is going to take down millions of our race while you call your toxicity of diversity “our strength”. You are anything but our strength. We don’t need you. You hold us back. You fuck up our lives. I every fucking way…the white race CARRIES you. Without us, you are nothing. Don’t ever forget that you ungrateful cunts. LULZ

• Bullshit. It’s BLACK WOMEN who do this crap. All black men should look to other races because BLACK WOMEN ARE NOT WORTHY, NOR ARE THEY DESIREABLE. White, Hispanic, Asian, Indian, French women all have it going on.

Leave BLACK WOMEN TO FESTER OFF AND DIE ON THEIR OWN!

• This black women that are stunning but they don’t want you. Haven’t you noticed that all the really attractive black women and biracial women are going to white men? They don’t want you nobody wants you and the relationships that you are in with your white women that and other races they don’t work out either and you’re left with nothing look at you 64 years old you’re broke no kids no white woman you chase white women for 40 years and you don’t have s*** now

• Everyone on this post sound dumb, first of all I am a young beautiful black woman and I don’t have an ounce of hate in my body for anyone of any race. I am very educated, my own home, no children, and I always speak with respect even when I don’t agree with what is being said. What I do hate is the stereotype that all black women are ratchet, hood, or ghetto when that is not the case especially when I watch with my own eyes people of other races act that way and now most people for likes and views. I just want people to let us live we don’t care if Andre dates karen, we don’t even care if men look at us as the most undesirable women. In the end the right man will show his love and if not we know it’s not the end of the world, we will live. What i will not allow is someone who is not capable of leading into my life just to say i have a “man”. We all know black women will not fester or demise because we are the backbones and we are use to doing what we need to survive. I wish you all peace, love, and happiness. P.S. stop spreading all this hate trust me you care more than I do!

7. Here is your white supremacy. Blacked.com

All you black people can go fuck yourselves. This white man….OWE’s YOU NOTHING. Quit your fucking bitching. Nobody cares anymore. White supremacy is the LEAST of your concerns. When the spics take over….all you whining n!56ers are going to be fucked. They are not going to put up with any of your shit. Good luck.

• If black women die so will black men because WE birth you, dumbass…not White women, Asian women and not French women. If it weren’t for a black women CHOOSING to give birth to your sorry ass you wouldn’t even be a thought. If we’re producing sorry pieces of trash like you…I’m all for abortion. With one procedure we’ll make sure your asses are obsolete and can wipe our an entire generation.

• Shut the f****** Maceo you old bald fat white women chasing loser you don’t have s*** at 64 years old but poor health in your impotent dumb Niger

• I get why black women want the support of their black brethren, but doesn’t wanting a black man to “protect” you kind of knock black women down a notch? Shouldn’t black women want to be equal to black men (and white men & women) so they don’t need anyone to protect them? Seems a little sexist if you ask me

8. “Shut Up” this is not true. If a black man has a child with a white, Hispanic, or other race, the child is still considered black in the US.

• thats a lie the black woman is the only woman who give birth of different races the more you black men have kids by white women the more weaker your genes are they are black not in the least, black women give birth to all races white women, Asian, Indian can not.you black men are uneducated,jail bird or in the closet gay as fuck or just self hate-filled, black women go to march for yall lay down our lives for yall, Malcolm x said it best the BLack woman is the most unprotected resource, if black men continue to have babys withthe inforeor genes of other races there wont be black men any more, as a black female we can birth all kids of races of kids we have done it since the begging of time all life started with the black woman not the black man. so im glad when black women decied not to fuck with you guys, yall so ungreatful and so fucked up in the head, we cant fight for yall no more when yall get killed by the cops, we have to work on us and let yall decline because black american men are shit, yall are drug dealers,street walkers,jail birds, gay and self hatefilled and when yall are with these women gusse what hppens to your kids they get treated like shit because yall do what yall do best leave and become dead beat pos.

• BLACK MEN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE WHITE WOMEN NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH without your weaves you are so ugly. And stop wearing weaves thwey are cultural appropriation Biach!~

• Right I be glad when they leave them fuck niggas alone me & my aunty & spike Lee said the same thing when he made chiraq. And I feel good I been single since Jan 2020. It’s feels good to have self respect & reclaim your crown back on your head. I’m glad I didn’t have no babies by any of my ex’s cause they was no good & some had a love for the straight grosses looking white women & some didn’t. But I feel good and I never ever wanna see a fuck nigga ever again a day in my life.

• Shut your dumb ass up with that stupid shit. No, if your the only one black, the child will be Half PERIOD !! quit speading that patriarchal rhetoric…what is your comment some Bible Hebrew Isrealite bullshit your talking?? sick of niggas saying dumb ass shit take y’all dusty ass mixed breed babies and your SuperApe Faggot ass somewhere and go die Fuck Outta Here !! What The Fuck Is wrong With blackmales No Manhood having asses ? where is a white man when I need one ?? to beat your stupid asses up

• Im a white man and I pray to god no one dates you man hating ass fake oppressed fake depressed bitches. Look at your disrespectful ass mouth. You hate your own race and trying to kiss our ass. You’re the definition of a coon.
        I see why Black men stop dating yall crazy bitches LOL

• Not true biracials don’t consider themselves to be black they consider themselves to be biracial. And biracial school for biracial and white man not black men

9. I would like to make another comment. I love and appreciate all women of any race. I am not an expert on black history; however, this goes back a long way. As a race, we are truly divided and it was a byproduct of slavery. It is no secret that black men were taken from the family, beaten and witnessed by black women and black children. This sent a message that we (black men) could not protect their women and families. This has permeated throughout time and is systemic in our (black) race today. This has caused our black women to lose confidence and become hardened to black men. All to say, this was caused by design and will more than likely continue for years to come. So, the blending of races is a natural response to what brought us to their point. There is nothing wrong with loving others outside your race. However, when black men feel they are not appreciated, they will look for that appreciation elsewhere.

• yall going to learn one day that no one will love yall more than a black woman but we can only take so much of the bashing and the bs, we are the ones who are in the street saying Black lives matter, we are the ones crying over your graves, we are the ones who raise you as best as we can just to see yall repeat the bs cycle. yall dont protect us so why bother with yall ofcourse we are not going to appreciate men who slander us and harm us in every way possible as if it is our fault that the system of things are the way they are, our ancestors has to endure rape,our children and men being sodmized, hung,beat and our very children ripped away from us or used as algator bait, we where used as medical experiments and worked till our very musles ripped from our bones, all the while nursing yall from our very bossim and then to only go back to be a bed wench or wet nurse to the white family. you black man never appreciated your women so we will in turn abandon you yall will realzie that yall need us more then we need you and by then it will be too late. yall dont want to be labled but yall lable us, yall dont want to be seen in a negative light but yall put us in a negative light yall have these other women turning yall against us when all we want is for yall to wake the fuck up black women are not your enemy but you are ours, you black men have always abondon us and continue to do so because it is with in you to be that way so in turn, we must stop supporting yall and giving birth to you American black men, we need to get a whole new set of black men to bring up a better generation of black men because it is in your very own epigenetics to be self-destructive and we can not fix you, men, no matter how much we cry, no matter how much we support, no matter how much we march, no matter if your our brothers,uncles,nephews we can no longer support yall while we get dragged through the mud by white people,Spanish people,Asian people and yall. every other race of men protect their women expect yall, you black men are traitors to your own people and that is why you in the future will be genocided by your own hate-filled and backward thinking. but us black women who hold the Asexual gene and the eve gene will be around for a very long time and we will continue to be here once your type of men are fucked away and that will be by you American black men own doing. we can no longer put our selves on the back burner,be wrapped up in ungrateful men, be baby mamas and never wives, cant send yall no more comencery when yall in jail, cant sit and spend a bunch of money to uphold a eurropean beauty standard, no more marching for yall or working our asses off to support and feed yall as children to only be dealt with disrespectfully, no more deadbeat dads. so stay hummble while we move on to fix us and searching for the black men who are aware of whats going on not en who blame thier damage on there women who are also in the same boat.

10. This comment is for ” yup i said it” once again its your own ignorance and unwillingness to accept ownership of the problem. What can you say about black women dating outside of her race? The only thing youre bringing to the table is a whole lot of drama and disrespect but then youll go down to the welfare office and kiss ass to a white person for some free shit that a man could have provided. We’re sick and tired of being talked to crazy and disrespected.The only time we can get respect is on our payday or until the money is gone. Black women are always whinning about what black men are doing even when we ain’t paying them no attention. They want to say they dont need a man and all that b.s, then why have this conversation. A black woman wants to be given money just to hang out with them and thats why they date outside of their race because they couldn’t dominate a real black man so they seek out what they perceive as a weaker man while swindling them out of their money.you have foul mouths where if a man was to talk to us like that he would get beat up.A man once told me to never put my hands on a woman, that if i intended to hurt them just leave. Black women today need to get their heads out of reality tv and Facebook and gossiping on the phone being ratchet and tend to their man and maybe he wouldn’t go chasing Sally around. Aint no woman on this planet is going to talk to me crazy because im a God fearing man that raised my son by myself while his mother took to the streets. Black women FEAR a strong black man and only wants to demasculate him so she can feel more dominant.I will date whoever i damn well please like the black woman’s been doing so stop talking down on the black man because we have alot to deal with already and the last thing we need is black women making more problems for us.

• ‘go down to the welfare office and kiss ass to a white person for some free shit that a man could have provided,’

There’s one problem here that you seemed to have overlooked:
      Black men DONT provide.

Question:
      Do you CHOOSE to live in a country that a black man built, or a country that a WHITE MAN BUILT?
      Perhaps you’d like to reflect on the fact that the black man has not built and maintained a single progressive country anywhere in the world.

Maybe you’re happy being a parasite – living in the white mans country.

‘Black women FEAR a strong black man and only wants to demasculate him so she can feel more dominant,

Actually the truth is opposite: all women RESPECT strong men.
      What women cant stand is weak men.
      Black men are collectively the weakest men on this planet.

11. A strong black men or a white woman’s lapdog. She says jump, you say how high. You all emasculated yourselves. You didn’t need black women to do that! and, no, children who are mixed are just that MIXED, but nice try. You want to have mixed-raced children, but on YOUR terms. That’s not how it works.Frankly, if I were the non-black parent, I would be offended. Black women dont care who you date, keep us out of your mouths on social media, keep erasing yourselves and we’ll continue to have our abortions problem-solved.

• Black men care other than that they wouldn’t have a nasty attitude when there with those fat white women and they see a stunning black woman that they can’t get. A lot of black men don’t have access to attractive educated black women because they have nothing to offer and they also high-risk. So since you’re high risk you suffer the consequences now your women don’t trust you and you are chasing after Poor white trash that no white man wants

• Hey Dee Dee the only ones free to do what they want to do is the white man and the black woman. So why don’t you shut the fuck up already and go find a white man that doesn’t talk back. Your problem is you can’t get or keep a black man. Im pretty sure it’s your foul mouth. No self respecting man will accept your foul mouth so stick a sick in it

• Looks it’s another dumb on educated black man that don’t have a job that’s trying to be a white man and chasing after white women only to end up with nothing. And

12. If you’re a single parent black man you’re at the bottom of the food chain nobody wants you. You need to go stick with your poor white trash and don’t come back to us we don’t want you. I’ve seen plenty of black men after they got with their white women that had their biracial babies want to come back to a black woman and live off us get the f*** out of my face. You need to stick with your poor white trash and don’t bring your mess to us cuz you don’t even take care of your own families

• Dont come to us white men cause we dont want your foul mouth assess either LOL, steady trying to kiss our ass how about being a Real Black Woman like you claim you are and support you own men. A damn shame I have to see this shit all on the internet. Cant even go on instagram without one of yall whining

• You’re a broke fat bald on educated black man that has nothing trying to pass for white man which is why you married poor white trash. Now your ass is old and your whining on forums and don’t have a goddamn thing to show for your life you look like a fool

13. What we DO care about is being trashed in the public sphere. Have you not read the numerous comments above addressing this? Stop the fucking gaslighting and trying to make this solely a dating issue. You all know what the fuck this is about. This is about you all saying you don’t care about black women but yet having entire YouTube channels dedicated to spewing hate towards black women. This is about you all going out of your way to make out-of-context, unprovoked racist, colorist attacks against black women (like those two Cardinals football players, like Chris Brown, like, like trash-ass Gibert Arenas whose own daughter is dark), this about you all complaining about racism but turning around and perpetuating that same behavior to undermine your own community. This is about your hypocrisy, your disrespect and self-hatred, your gaslighting, your bullying of women who look like your mothers, your sister, your aunts. You dispect one, dispect all. This is the shit we won’t tolerate. You can try to hide behind Becky and Maria all you want and throw stones but what Maria and Becky can’t protect you from are these abortions. You all pure evil, a disgrace to your community and can never be trusted. Our community will not recover from this, so it needs to be erased. Animals who act out of character need to be euthanized. By the way, we will continue to talk as long as we goddamn please. If you don’t like it, stay out of the fucking form.

14. What we DO care about is being trashed in the public sphere. Have you not read the numerous comments above addressing this? Stop the fucking gaslighting and trying to make this solely a dating issue. You all know what the fuck this is about. This is about you all saying you don’t care about black women but yet having entire YouTube channels dedicated to spewing hate towards black women. This is about you all going out of your way to make out-of-context, unprovoked racist, colorist attacks against black women (like those two Cardinals football players, like Chris Brown, like that trash-ass Gilbert Arenas whose own daughter is dark), this about you all complaining about racism but turning around and perpetuating that same behavior to undermine your own community. This is about your hypocrisy, your disrespect, your self-hatred, your gaslighting, your bullying of women who look like your mothers, your sisters, your aunts. You disrespect one, disrespect all. This is the shit we won’t tolerate. You can try to hide behind Becky and Maria all you want and throw stones but what Maria and Becky can’t protect you from are these abortions. You all are pure evil, a disgrace to your community and can never be trusted. Our community will not recover from this, so it needs to be erased. Animals who act out of character need to be euthanized. By the way, we will continue to talk as long as we goddamn please. If you don’t like it, stay out of the fucking forum.

15. This article had some interesting points, however, it clearly doesn’t paint a full picture. You can’t really talk about the effects that race and gender have on anyone group without discussing the purpose that race and gender serve. The whole point of race in America was created to discourage land ownership among black men and create a system of slavery that enslaved people of African descent alone. The whole point of gender is to establish cultural norms for people born of a particular sex that would encourage procreation and stability among blood lines. Thus, It makes sense for Black men to want to be with white women because that is the only way they can ensure land ownership and financial freedom for their offspring. I think it’s safe to say that people are selfish, no matter what their race. At the end of the day, people are doing whatever they can to care for their families. If black women feel left out, it is only because they are being selfish too. We all want the same things: love, peace and security. Perhaps, black women should be more selfish and care about themselves more to find ore peace, love and security. This afternoon, I walked into a Starbucks as a break before seeing my next client and there were nothing but black men in their meeting up, playing chess and so on. When I stepped in there, all they could do was talk about me and just look for things to hate about me. I think that this is sad but it makes sense. Seeing me be insecure makes them feel more secure. Given that black women are such an easy target based on their social status in society, when someone goes out of their way to attack them that says more about their insecurities and inadequacies as a person. We shouldn’t take these attacks personally and learn to forgive people for being selfish – they can’t help it. Personally, I prefer to live a simple life where I am fending for myself because letting anyone else in would only allow me to form expectations that I know will never be met. I think that most people feel this way – no matter what their race or gender. My best friend is a white woman and her life is not perfect. She has also had to learn to be her best support in life emotionally and not really count on anyone to be there for her in anyway other than a material way. I think it is farse to believe that white women are “damsels in distress” being rescued at every turn. This is kind of insulting to their intelligence and demeaning to the fact that most people, after getting what they want, start to not want it after a while. At the end of the day, these issues are (still), first-world issues. Every single person on this earth, if they are able to live long enough, will eventually have to grow up, love themselves and pull their own wagon. Personally, as a black woman, I feel lucky to have been dealt the hand that I have because I have no excuse to fantasize and live in a false world. If anything, the most harmful thing that could happen to anyone, is to 1) compare themselves to others 2) care what others think about them and 3) allow themselves to be the victim in their life’s story. I have chosen to be strong and it’s not because I don’t need a man in my life. I love my dad and the men in my family. Without them, I don’t know where I would be. They have done their best to provide me with security, peace and love. When we spend so much time focusing on what we don’t have, we lose sight of all that we have to be grateful for. I just lost my boyfriend to cancer in October and this has been the hardest time of my life but it was made easier by the love I have received from my family and friends. I think, instead of hating each other, holding grudges and complaining about our needs not being met we need to learn to forgive. Our health and peace of mind are depending on it.

• What an enlightened response. I am glad you are not joing in the White women bashing. It has broken my heart since from an early age I preferred Black people and Latinas as friends to white girls but i am white. My heart has been absolutely broken by the treatment i have received-various abuses by black women -one a postal worker wh just psychologically abused and targeted me at a Very vulnerable time in my life annother who attacked me physically because her boyfriend liked me and so many others who have been disrespectful and horrible they are just racist narcissists. I have given up on Black women as friends and I reside in Europe now where I have several African friends but thank God no black american women live here to abuse me anymore. I would not tolerate the abuse now anyway I am strong and not vulnerable any more. I just want you to know that the hate from black women is causing those who supported you to spurn you. The unbelivable abuse I have endured by civil servants and bank and postal clerks is repulsive. I am a very strng person with a very strong character and I do not tolerate abuse but Black women in the NE are ABUSIVE and I do not accept them. I got that postal worker FIRED HOW DARE SHE ABUSE ME WHEN I WAS IN A VULNERABLE STATE! H)OW DARE SHE! Black women have turned into narcissistic predators and I am sure a few nice ones remain but I have NOT encountered them and the vast majority are uncultured unintelligent aggressive practical illiterates. MY final analysis it has been decades of their fc8uking complaining and Screw them! If you really are a nice black woman with a white best friend that is nice. BUt you are in the small minority . I am grateful to be so cultured and to have been born in New York City to European parents which allows me to hold Eurpean citizenship. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky. It is nice to hear from a nice black woman but I doubt you are black I think you are probably the “white best friend” yOU DESCRIBE. I have only included a couple of incidents I have been attacked more often by black women. They are behaving online like savages as they behave in real life. How DARE THEY attack black men wfor dating white men yet they think white men should date them too gtfout! They are delusional with their fake eyelashes, nails, weaves, makeup and averything else they APPROPRIATED culturally from European Americans. Then they have the nerve to say White Americans appropriate their culture? PLEASE BUY A DICTIONARY! Black people are entitled and have no concept of the English language or vocabulary usage. They are retarded as commentators on cnn and msnbc never adding appropriate discission to topics simply haraqnging in racism. PLEASE Europeans were enslaved JUST AS BADLY by North Africans BEFORE black African slavery came to be and for HUNDREDS of years. Newsflash to retarded black women: EVERY SINGLE EMPIRE HAS EXPERIENCED RACISM IN A WORSE FORM THAN THE BLACK AFRICANS AND HAS OVERCOME IT EXCEPT YOU! I KNOW becasue I have travelled to 80 cuntries and I UNDERSTAND history. I understand the history of empires, I comprehend what words mean because I read-you do not. The words: “generalise” racism, context, cultural appropriation and entitlement ” are words that African American women are too stupid to comprehend. I belive black women do not read I belive they get their information form televisison and black studies professors who are racist. I HAVE BEEN TPO COUNTRIES WHERE SLVERY EXISTED AND TO MAURITANIA WHERE IT CONTINUES TO EXIST. Slavery originated in Africa. Get your facts and history straight educate yourselfves instead of regurgitationg what black activists tell you and perhaps you won’t feel like such victims. CNN and other media have a desire to keep you agitated and aggressive. It is working perfectly. They tell you you are repressed and that white people are racist so that you becoome angry and you are just tools-you play right into their hands. Newsflash MOST White people are NOT racist. Most black Americans ARE RACIST and YES YOU CAN BE RACIST LOOK UP THAT WORD! BI am a white feminist who marched at Berkely FOTR affirmative action. I do not appreciate your repulsive and nasty attitudes towards me when I HELPED YOU GET WHERE YOU ARE NO ONE CARED ABOU%T BLACK WOMEN EXCEPT your WHITE SISTERRS so get the fcuk out of the Ghetto and stop being so disgusting online and in person to white women WE WERE EQUALLY AS OPPRESSED> It is a shame that you are too racist to LOVE and to come together as women. YOU are salso the reason Hilary lost. Did you hear that Black women refused to vote for Hilary becasue she is white Yes it is true the racist black women caused the retarded psychopathic Oompa Loompa to be elected. I hope your sistas are happy. I give up on black women be destructive and hateful and gross it will kill you faster.:)

• Where’s Miss Piggy? Is she gone after you kissed her father’s ass to be accepted and didn’t do anything for your own family you f****** fool

16. These black women are on here bashing men because they couldn’t talk to a man crazy, spend all his money and have him stick around. I know a man that might interest you black bitches. His name is Uncle Sam

• From the sounds of your text lol, I can tell you’ve been hurt badly!!! Honestly you’re weak, you’ve been weak since they brought you over here slave, and your still weak from your thoughts. Your ancestors were house slaves and you never stood with us. Go pray and find yourself.

• Maybe if you weren’t a bunch of sidechick/mainchick hoes whose man “is her man, is her man too, is your man too”.. and if you gross trashy asses didn’t have AIDS more than white men because you’re all a bunch of skank disease spreading cum dumpsters.

• We know you are, but what are we. Beat it
        And with that name your a closet racist. Too much of a punk to be who you really are.

• No black woman wanted you that’s why you married poor white trash. You was Chasin poor-white-trash while married to poor white trash and now you have nothing the black man is a fool

• Why should the black men give you support? Yall dont even give them a backbone or a shoulder to lean on. Yall hate them and constantly bash them and turn around and act like Yall are getting bashed. I just dont understand yall Black Women. I feel sorry for black men sometimes. They own women dont even support them.

• that’s because you black men don’t provide don’t protect don’t lead you spread around diseases you hate your children you abandon them won’t get an education you chase sex and end up with nothing

17. Because black women are trashy, classless, obnoxious, trash who REVEL in being as fake as possible…. with thier fake nails, lashes, and another races BLONDE (cultural appropriation) hair-hat installed on thier patchy greasy nasty scalps like it’s a garage door… then run around claiming white women are stealing their look… uh, when you see white women dressed “black” they are seen as trashy because BLACK WOMEN ARE TRASHY AND IF YOU DRESS LIKE THEM YOU ARE TRASHY TOO.

• He wanted to be a white man so bad he married poor white trash only to end up at 64 years old with nothing to show for your life where’s those white women now?

• not all back women are trashy the only thing your doing is referring to a stereotype of black women, not all black women wear weaves fake nails and lashes, not all black women are GHETTO AND FAKE the only thing your doing like i said is referring to a racist stereotype take it as advice from a young black women not a insult from a young black women. not all black women bash black men my parents are still together and i am fully black 🙂

18. So let me get this straight – White women who date black men and/or borrow fashion inspiration from black women are “poor white trash”…. because emulating black women is to make oneself trashy. Got it, and I agree that trying to be like black women is lowering oneself to a piece of garbage.

• Black men of the lowest some food chain even lower than immigrants. The immigrants have bad reputations than you do at least they take care of their families and their women and children you have a reputation for doing nothing but living off women and not bringing anything to the table in abandoning your children black Menace come the scum-of-the-earth garbage man nobody wants you

19. What retarded B.S. This 66-year-old black Canadian lad-who has boyish good looks and a 160 IQ-avoids about 95% of people because they’re ugly,dumb or both,and if this trend isn’t soon reversed,the world as we know it will end about the time my 13-month-old great-great-nephew reaches 30,if not a decade before !!!

20. Gof**kyourselves,you probably just tried to rape a black woman like most of you retarded kkkrakkkers !!!!.Now go back to your trailer,screw your smelly,400-pound,two-teethed wife/mother/niece/sister and die of AIDS !!!!

21. Im a white guy and this is the most retarded thread I ever read. Do yall really have to Bash Black Men just because you cant get your way? Just simply pathetic. I see why nobody likes dating yall assess. I use to get mad when I seen the brothers all over our women, but lately I see they have no choice, the women of they race are pure men hating trash. Rather kiss a white man ass than support your own kind. Then flip it around and play victim and blame the black guy for your bullshit. LOL I’m glad I ran across this horse manure.

22. Too bad Black women are so jealous and aggresive Not educated and demure. All you do is COMP_ALIN ABOUT WHITE WOMEN don’t you have a fcuking mind? I am starting to think that Black women are just low IQ an8imals. You are all such idiots GET OVER IT ALREADY WHITE WOMEN AND LATINAS ARE PRETTIER AND YOUR BLACK MEN PREFER US. You cannot stop the truth you cannot control black men’s preferences wi9th your repulsive aggression EVERYONE KNOWS WBLACK MEN PREFER WHITE WOMEN. YOur aggression is causing black men to RUN TO WHITE WOMEN MORE so thanks for that I am enjoying my big black dick every night becasue yOu so ugly@!

• First off Learn how to fucking spell dumb white trash cave beast before you talk about someone’s IQ !! sighs..lol.. dummy!
      I’m one of those pretty slim, healthy,humble soft spoken intelligent black women but I’ll make an exception with the humble/chill part just for this post so I can drag your weak ass..now with all the qualities I stated I’m a white whores biggest nightmare your threatened by pretty black women white women always on that stereotype ish I see huh?? Well you keep pushing those weak ass stereotypes about black women and see where that shit get you alright?? yeah..don’t worry about my Pretty ass taking blackmen from you bitches because your all trash and so are the niggas you whores fuck !! take all those reject ass niggas out our race they have mental issues and can’t get ahead for shit lol I’m to busy entertaining loving white men and latin men that’s including your father bitch !! I might be your step mother if you don’t watch how your moving but we’ll s
      Discuss that later tramp !! One thing for sure I bet you don’t have that same energy offline most of you whores don’t now dont be a keyboard gangster because you have nigga dick sliding in you Black men can’t save you they can’t even save themselves.. Fuck with me I’m A Bo$$ not today bitch ! everyone is not begging for black dick and that’s all some black men are good for is a piece of dick..they have no self worth or esteem fuck you and to hell with them..

• I don’t know why you stupid black men make up profile to stay your white man and white women is so sad and pathetic is so effeminate of black men to make up profiles all the time it’s so sad

• Good luck catching aids and being a single-mother, you nigga-loving whore.
      And tell your lil niglet Tyrone I said ‘Hi,’.
      No self-respecting white man will ever lay his hands on you after you had nig-nig up your nasty ass.

23. Hello Dee Dee..sorry.that you feel that way,but stereo-typing every black man won’t solve the problem..it will only create more distance,and misunderstandings..Your words hold a lot of truth,and personally I understand the frustration.But dissing the black man won’t change your feelings..A kingdom divided against itself will not stand,and so is a race that’s divided..to all of my blacks,let’s love each other,and let’s work on our shortcomings especially our men,so we can be better men for our woman,and children

24. This whole argument is crazy, it hurts to see so much hate. Not all black women are the stereotype. I dated different races and I can chose to have a whole list of reasons to say the cons of dating a black man. But regardless of how ignorant and hateful many of you are towards your own women, I still acknowledge that all of you are not the same. I wish the benefit of the doubt ran on the other side. Even with the shade from this world, I still love being a black woman. This is the way God made me. And I pray for my brothers who are hateful in their words. I am 21 and going to college it hurt me to see black men who I never met in my life discriminate me b/c of my color. It made me not want to support you guys…Hate started to build up inside me, I started not to care about police brutality. I knew that when I stopped caring, that was a problem… Even though a lot of my brothers are going through this hate driven exogamous stage. The I was raised to do the right thing. I still stand for and pray for my brothers… My common sense is telling me to acknowledge that the same reason why my black brothers are overlooking the virtuous black women out there, is the same reason why I will not doubt the noble black brothers out here who do believe in their own kind and support black love. I see many of those noble brothers obviously did not comment on this article…We need love, we need God, we need to stop bashing each other.

• I don’t want a black man I don’t care if you come on and you got a white man profile a black woman profile a hateful black man profile I don’t want any black men you’re Losers

25. Every race of man on this planet has the drive to provide, protect, and lead.
    All except one: The black man.

He is selfish, completely lacking in self-awareness, and self-control.

He has no virtue. no vision, and no pride.

He, the black man is so foolish and short-sighted that he willingly sold his own kind into slavery.
    Then, would you believe, he blamed it on the white man!

Black man you are a joke.
    You are an embarrassment.
    When I hear whitey say he doesn’t even think you are human I’m inclined to agree.

What distinguishes man from animal is the rational mind and the ensuing self-awareness and self-control.
    The black man is completely devoid of the above.

I see you with your white-prize: Obese-racist-Becky.
    Your self-esteem is so low that you seek validation from the very that that would gladly have you dancing from a tree literally just a few decades ago.
    You are pathetic.

And that is an understatement.

Sincerely the world would be a BETTER place without you.

Sad, but true.

26. As a young black man who loves and cherishes black women, it’s extremely sad to read some of these comments. No other race has such a division. Even if I did feel negatively about black women, no way in hell would that be expressed here or on social media for the world to see, specifically white people. You guys love feeding their egos with all this hate between each other. They love knowing we hate each other.

However, I can understand why some black women feel such a disdain for black men. Many black women grew up hearing some of the harshest insults from black men alone, many times based on the same features we share – “skin too dark”, “her hair nappy”.. These dudes would throw black women under the bus while kissing up to white and latina women. Having to see many black men leave their girlfriend’s for a white woman once they make it big also adds salt to injury..

It’s not hard to understand that them having to experience this, especially during the years their self worth are most fragile (teen, young adult) can do a lot of irreparable damage. Disrespected and undesired by our own men. Hence why many of them are branching out to other races of men.

I’ll always prefer a black woman.

27. All you black bitches can go be a white man’s pet sheboon. That’s what white men call you, isn’t it? I bet some of you dumb black bitches think it’s a cute nick name and term of term of endearment. Also black bithes are the number one carrier of AIDS and STDs. Look it up, you ugly nappy headed, have to bring thirty or forty dudes on Maury Povich, just to find out who your baby’s daddy is, stank black bitches. Maybe more black men would take care of their kids, if you stank ho-ass black bitches knew who out of the 50 dudes y’all fuck in a week was the father. I don’t see how most of you ugly dusty-ass black bitches even find people to fuck your ugly asses. Most black women look like gay black men with funny weaved hair styles and tiddies. other races of women look like actual WOMEN.

28. This is most disgusting comments section iv ever witnessed in my life i really hope this isnt black women saying this stuff about their own men cause i would dessert them in a heart beat if that were so. some of these comments borderline white supremacist ideology. i cant believe any black women can hate their own so much and lay no responsiblity on themselves. black women have 70% out of wedlock birth rate , black women raising the generation of black men that arent marrying them or doing any good for them so the factor would be in them failing to raise those black male not the other way around. the father not being there has nothing to do with raising a child it has everything to do with you not being a parent , you dont have to have both parents to raise a child with responsibilities thats nonsense. i think some of the comments are from white people posing as black people here this is disgusting and should be reported. Dee Dee Zlumberg is a jew zlumberg is a jewish name , jewish people have been ruining the black community for decades now and are the biggest racists out of all white people.

29. “Black women can be assaulted directly in front of black men and nothing will be done.” Unfortunately, that is inherited behavior that can be traced and linked to the trauma of slavery, when black men had stand by out of fear.. and watch white men rape, beat, and mistreat black women. Its what Joy DeGruy characterizes as “post traumatic slave syndrome.”

30. I love black women…I hate to see them beaten. It hurts. I also been raised by hateful black woman who hated my dad and she has to be reminded of him just by looking at my face. I was never a thug, gang member, or a hoodrat even tho I was raised in the hood. Every black female I encountered has been hell for me. I have grown to dislike them in my 23 years of life. I don’t hate them…just a dislike. All of their attitudes are similar and spiteful. I observe their actions all the time to the point I put them in categories. All the good black girls are taken and there is so few of them and mostly in to white guys (I don’t blame them. There is just as much aint shit black men than there is women.) The majority of black women got a nasty ass attitude like the very well good example above. Black women take pride in their bodies so much that they will love to post it on the internet and attract stupid niggas. Ya’ll bitches aint “queens”. Not even close. A true queen has a king with princes and princesses. Get your head out of the simple mindset and stop giving your pussy away to the next simple ass nigga who wants you and maybe you’ll find your future. MAYBE… if you haven’t gave your shit away to a thousand niggas already.

31. I’ve read a good portion of everyone’s comments. I don’t care what the reply to mine will be. Just pray for each other. Yes, statistically we all have our flaws. Through time, some have heeded advice and made themselves a better future. Others haven’t. Doesn’t matter who or any excuse anyone can think of. The truth is, some have succeeded and some haven’t. Yes, the strongest survive. Some need more help than others. It is not a solution to prevent students who exceed passed other children because a few need more help. Both should be nurtured by their own individual needs. Let the one who gets it faster grow and succeed at that rate. Let the one who needs more time to do the same. Yes, it can be frustrating. There are some subjects that took longer to click for me, some I got right away. A little compassion goes a long way even if the other hasn’t walked in their shoes. I’m not talking about charity. It’s also difficult to see who needs help and who is hustling the good will of others. I’m talking about stopping the bickering because it will only keep going full circle. Be open to all seeing both points of view. There is nothing wrong with changing one’s view for a week. In that week, only the information obtained from both sides of the subject, let’s say 3 sources each, will create a balanced opinion. Doesn’t mean to hate one thing one day and love it the next. It means to evolve. No one can hold anyone back. Just keep moving forward and encourage don’t discourage.

32. Now back to the article. How about everyone grow up. Stop playing the blame game and protect anyone who they see is being harmed. I don’t care if it’s not your business. Don’t just stand there. Will you record someone having a heart attack or will you be the one to call 911? Make the decision that easy. If there is a weapon… figure it out. I’ve seen Both men and woman can be abusive. I’ve seen All races both men and women have been abusive to each other. It’s either you let it keep happening or you educate your own kids to not follow that abusive behavior and continue to let it be normal. Be the Good Samaritan and call it a day. Do the same thing the next day and keep doing it.

Everyone preaches for others to make the difference to reach the change we seek. Has anyone done it yet or are they took scared of this “woke” bullshit? Or You just don’t understand bullshit. I don’t need to be any definition of woke or understand what the situation to see someone is being assaulted like an old lady or a dude and chick who cheated or vise versa. Obviously something wasn’t right in your relationship. Walk your mad state of mind away for a minute, communicate and if the solution is to move on then do it!

If we are all children of God and not just another statistic then prove it. If you don’t like your living situation, save enough to move your ass out and start over some where. It is that easy. Start living and creating on your own merit and encourage others to do the same. Duh! Look a solution to everyone’s problem. Develop a positive skill or interest. It’s not that hard. Life is not that hard. Same thing with debt… if you signed on the dotted line for student loans then you knew what you ‘signed’ up for and take responsibility for that action. Same thing with kids. Everyone knows the risks that can come with it. Whatever the results are take responsibility. You were there. Yes, I get there are dumb ass people out there that do terrible things too. Women can rape men and we already know that men have raped women and still do. There are men who rape men and women who rape women. Everyone beats each other up. It sucks. There are so many atrocities out there, but everyone is too damn busy trying to prove a point on here when the real point is get your asses out there. Yes, it will be hard and it will suck some more, but No one is perfect! It’s easy to play this blame game, how about playing a different one, how many people can you help make a better person in one day? Give you a hint: Number one is YOU!

33. Where’s that strong black women, don’t need no man attitude? I don’t have much of an attraction to white women and am more attracted to women with a natural tan to milk chocolate tone skin and having natural scalp hair is a plus too. With that said I think this person is either one exaggerating about her lived experience or covering up the fact that she has character flaws that easily turn of men in general let alone black men.

I think it is the combination of the two. It is likely that her choices are limited because of various factors,to which, I’ll leave to your imagination. Sorry, but being from a similar racial background does not mean you don’t need to improve yourself. Having a vagina doesn’t give you powers over men. Men know will always weigh the pros with the cons and if in the position to would choose something different if given a choice. And I’m sure this is the case for women as well.

Unfortunately, most women will not understand this until they have forced to learn it the hard way.

34. pathetically hilarious. you blame white people for black guys promiscuously shagging black women and then not sticking around (wham-bam-and-thankyou-mam). it’s about personal responsibility. you seem to think the white people out there have mind control powers and like to puppeteer weak minded black folk – now that is racist against black people and white people, seeing as it infers black people are not the masters of their own minds. this article, boys and gals, is called race baiting.

35. I’m late to the party but reading these comments have been so disappointing to me. When have you ever heard white men and women holding so much hate or argue like this towards one another? And that’s where they have us beat, due to this they will always be a step ahead of us. As black men and women, we need to heal, protect, support and be there for each other for the sake of our race. The fault is not ours that we going through this but unfortunately we have to fix it ourselves. Our struggle is common and we need to be a team to uplift our communities. We are not enemies! Black Men and Women NEED each other. Let’s do better!

36. I’d say narcissistic men of any race are all about the same in terms of how they treat women. They only stick up for their women, barely, to one-up other men. The rest are vile and insult their women and make excuses for why they’re allowed to be shitty human beings and degrade women — as if two wrong make a right!

Good men are out there, but it’s like finding a piece of hay in a needle stack, so you must be vigilant and tally up the red and green flags.

37. We white people have to realize that a major change has taken place over the last few years. Black power has risen to it’s highest level ever. Blacks now are in high political and business positions and black athletes have taken over sports. Whit women see this and read about the prowess of the black man. True or not their curiosity to find out has turned many married women into black men’s whores. White men are so busy at work they hardly notice it and those who do don’t know what to do about it.
    In the US alone today there are estimated to be 16 million cuckold husbands whose wives have gone black. There are mor black baby’s being born to white women than ever before.
    Now today look at all the violence in our cities. Blacks have taken over our governments and are burning and looting without any resistance. White women are raped along the way with no one to stop them. What’s disturbing is that so many of these raped white women join the black lives matter cause.

Bottom line, is this! It is the goal of Black Lives Matter to wipe out the white race in 2 to 3 generations. The white men along the way will become slaves foe blacks. There is no stopping this now. The die is cast.