MSA tops the Free Agents 25-18; Theta Chi stomps Kappa Sigma 28-0

Intramurals kicked off this week with games on Monday and Tuesday. We had some close contests as well as some blowouts.

In flag football’s men’s B-League, MSA defeated the Free Agents, 25-18 and the Headbussas edged Mactar 25-20. Next Monday, the Free Agents will take on Mactar and The Takeover will be hosted by MSA.

The Men’s A-League saw the Raw Dawgs forfeit to the Feb, The Good Times took down the Ravens 20-14, Major League trounced the Hit Squad 38-13, and the late game saw the Seminoles squeak by the Trojans, 12-7. On Tuesday Sept. 21, the Hit Squad will take on the Trojans, followed by Seminoles vs. Major League, Ravens vs. Red Dogs, and Feb vs. The Good Times.

The Greek League had two games on Tuesday, with Theta Chi shutting out Kappa Sigma 28-0, and Delta Chi beat The Dynasty by default. Next week, Delta Chi takes on Theta Chi and Kappa Sigma faces The Dynasty, also on Sept. 21.

All Flag Football games can be seen at the Cary Street Field on Monday and Tuesday nights.

In Men’s A-League Indoor Soccer at the Siegel Center’s auxiliary gym on Monday, D1 Decay downed Team O’Leary 5-1, D1 Raw Dawgs forfeited to M2, Team Hunsucker beat Samba 5-1, and M2 barely got by Anponsem FC 6-5 to move to 2-0 on the season.

Next Monday Team Hunsucker will face Team O’Leary, Anponsem FC will battle D1 Decay, D1 rRw Dawgs will meet Samba, with the late game featuring M2 and D1 Decay.

In the Men’s B-League action on Tuesday, Team Marcelle shut out MSA 7-0, Free Agent M defeated Delta Chi 8-2, MSA beat The Revolution 11-1, and Team Griggs sent the Bad News Bears home as 5-1 losers.

Next Tuesday Free Agent M meets MSA, Team Griggs takes on Delta Chi, Team Marcelle plays The Revolution and the Bad News Bears will take on Delta Chi.

Permanent schedules will be made public in the coming weeks for all those wishing to attend games.